The Lacquered Lawyer is a lawyer by day and nail lover by night. Her blog is a fantastic resource for nail art enthusiasts and pros alike. She creates unique nail art, utilizing various techniques like freehand painting, stamping, foil, tape, and 3D art (crystals, studs, fimo canes, etc.). In this tutorial, she gives us a step by step guide on how to recreate this fabulous and festive manicure that is sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
This magical polish is jam-packed with berry and gold glitter. Add some sparkle to your holiday season.
- China Glaze – Let’s Shell-Ebrate
- China Glaze – The More The Berrier
- Bundle Monster Metallic Shimmer Nail Art Stamping Polish – Liberty Lane: Nation's Treasure
- Gold nail tape
- Gold pyramid stud
- Christmas tree nail charm
- Gold seashell stud
- Gold rimmed red pearl
- Red and god studs (various sizes)
- Krazy Glue
To create this look
1. Apply the base colors – index in gold, the rest in The More The Berrier.
2. Use gold nail tape to create diagonal lines across the pinky.
3. Add a few coats of Let’s Shell-Ebrate to the middle and ring fingers. To get full coverage with the glitter, apply the polish to a makeup sponge first, then dab on the nails.
4. Glue a gold pyramid stud on the base of the middle finger.
5. Cover the ring finger with studs and charms matching the red and gold color scheme