Berry polish calls for some berry nail art. This polish has a little shimmer, but it is more of a metallic feel than glitter.
· China Glaze – The More The Berrier
· Bundle Monster Metallic Shimmer Nail Art Stamping Polish – Liberty Lane: Freedom Ring
· Ulta – Limelight
· Ulta – Envy
· Base and top coats
· Born Pretty Stamping Plate – BP-L015
· Red studs
· Nail art brush
To create this look:
1. Apply the base colors – ring finger in silver, the rest in The More The Berrier.
2. Use silver stamping polish to stamp Christmas trees on all the nails except the ring finger.
3. Paint holly berries on the ring finger.
· Use a nail art brush and light green polish to paint half the leaves. First, paint a straight line, then two humps. Keep in mind there will be two leaves per group of berries, so place accordingly.
· Use a nail art brush and a darker green polish to paint the other half of the leaves.
· Add three red studs for the berries.