Recently Viewed Items
The Tuttnauer 1730 is a manual autoclave with a 7" diameter chamber that will satisfy all your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The 1730 has a fast cycle time of 9 minutes from a hot start. Unit has automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. The double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized. Since the drain is located on the front, it allows for quick and easy draining of water reservoir. The Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating.
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (170x340)
- Volume: 2gal/7.5L
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" (455x440x305)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 4.7" x 11.6" x 0.8" (120x295x20)
- No of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycles: Cold: 12 mins Hot: 9 mins.
- Voltage (V)/Freq.(Hz): 120V/50/60
- Power (W)/Current(A): 1350W/11A